Checklist: 9 Things You Must Have in Your “holiday” Bag This Summer
It’s Summer-time! Time to say hello to sunshine, vacation, traveling and parties till morning! Wait, are we really ready for all of that? Here is the quick checklist of 9 summer-spiration you must have in your bag, to be ready and stay fashionable this summer:
– my favorite necklace from H&M that I was wanting for months , and that turns all my outfits to elegant and chic ones
– iriver ebooks reader that I carry everywhere !!! The city is big, the distances are huge, so I spend a lot of time in metro and trains … Why not read something interesting ?
– L’Oreal Paris Color Riche nail polish that I bought while staying in Moscow. I think this is just the perfect colors for Spring and Summer. 602 PERLE DE JADE: This color is so beautiful, fresh and contemporary. Also called the Tiffany color. 305 DATING CORAL: Coral is the new red. It is such a deliciously fresh hue and very refined.– Fashion magazines to stay always updated 🙂
– My favorite sunglasses from Topshop that I m always wearing non stop. I just love it color that goes perfectly with everything 😉
– Golden rings !!! You probably had figured out that I m really crushing over these tiny golden accessories.– L’Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Spray Volume is specially adapted to my volumizing blow-dry routine with heated appliances. I really like this product, it protects my hair from the heat. My hair stays shiny and soft like satin!! Plus it eases to create a voluptuous bouncy blow-dry and fix the style for 2 days at least.
– Victoria’s Secret Passion Struck hydrating body lotion , I like this lotion because it has a fresh soft feeling, leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated as well as smelling great.
– MacBook Air to always sharing with you all my adventures and fashion updates !!!…. now you are ready to go out 😉 ENJOY YOUR TIME and remember summer memories are the greatest 😀
SWEET HELLO FROM MOSCOW 😀
Happy monday everyone. We want to share with you some news: The first one is that Maria got her vacation and is spending it in Moscow; Anna, has work related issues and can’t take a vacation now 😦 So, basically the posts are going to take place in Russia, and Maria will be the correspondent 😉
We will show you Moscow city and the great amazing places and stories… so stay tuned 😉
Arbat street : “mainly referred to as the Arbat, is a pedestrian street about one kilometer long in the historical centre of Moscow. The Arbat dates since at least the 15th century, thus laying claim to being one of the oldest surviving streets of the Russian capital. It forms the heart of the Arbat District of Moscow. Originally the street formed part of an important trade route and was home to a large number of craftsmen.”
One of the best outfits for long walks in such a beautiful place is: cropped floral top and white skort. You have apparently seen each piece alone in our previous posts. So we combined the 2, they matched perfectly and created an amazing Fresh and New look. You definitely need comfortable sports shoes to be able to walk for hours and a simple white blouse. DO NOT forget your cams ladies!! 😉
xoxo notrecloset, cant wait to share with you our next photoshoots!! 😀
Skorts – H&M , Crop top – Bershka , Blouse – H&M , Bag – Zara , Espadrilles – H&M ,