Checklist: 9 Things You Must Have in Your “holiday” Bag This Summer
It’s Summer-time! Time to say hello to sunshine, vacation, traveling and parties till morning! Wait, are we really ready for all of that? Here is the quick checklist of 9 summer-spiration you must have in your bag, to be ready and stay fashionable this summer:
– iriver ebooks reader that I carry everywhere !!! The city is big, the distances are huge, so I spend a lot of time in metro and trains … Why not read something interesting ?
– L’Oreal Paris Color Riche nail polish that I bought while staying in Moscow. I think this is just the perfect colors for Spring and Summer. 602 PERLE DE JADE: This color is so beautiful, fresh and contemporary. Also called the Tiffany color. 305 DATING CORAL: Coral is the new red. It is such a deliciously fresh hue and very refined.– Fashion magazines to stay always updated 🙂
– My favorite sunglasses from Topshop that I m always wearing non stop. I just love it color that goes perfectly with everything 😉
– Golden rings !!! You probably had figured out that I m really crushing over these tiny golden accessories.– L’Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Spray Volume is specially adapted to my volumizing blow-dry routine with heated appliances. I really like this product, it protects my hair from the heat. My hair stays shiny and soft like satin!! Plus it eases to create a voluptuous bouncy blow-dry and fix the style for 2 days at least.
– Victoria’s Secret Passion Struck hydrating body lotion , I like this lotion because it has a fresh soft feeling, leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated as well as smelling great.