Mykonos is an amazing island with so much to see and do! The beaches are beyond stunning with their turquoise, clear water. The Mykonos town is the nicest and most charming towns of the Greek islands, with endless small streets, shops, windmills, churches, terraces and whitewashed houses.
We stayed 6 nights and we thought we can stay a little more. You don’t get tired from the relaxing mornings near the pool, chilling days at some great beaches and crazy non-ending nights with so much fun and loud music!
Ps: timing is everything when it comes to Mykonos, and depending when you go, you can have very different experiences. There is no doubt it is an EXPENSIVE island to visit, but it is worth it 😉
6 must-do in Mykonos:
– Rent a comfy villa
– Rent a car (no other choice) or atv
– Be aware of the ohlalala-strong “wind” attacks 💪
– Book the night at cavo paradiso club (in our case we didnt miss dj Axwell ) 💃🍻
– Visit lots of beaches such as scorpios, jackiO’, kalua and Hippie-fish
– Eat greek yummy gyros, souvlaki and tzatziki …
– Meet Petro at little venice 😁
– Play awesome pranks at Scandinavian bar and make lots of new friends!
It was fun… You should definitely choose Mykonos as your summer destination next year 😉